Join Our Blood Drive Donor Ambassador Team in Northern New York!
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Join the Red Cross' Donor Ambassador team to help us provide excellent and enthusiastic customer service to enhance the blood donor experience. You can help fulfill our mission by engaging with blood donors and by promoting blood donation in the community. We are looking for people who can:
- Model excellent customer service behaviors
- Welcome and greet donors at our fixed or mobile sites and escort as necessary
- Ensure blood donors have relevant information and that their questions are answered appropriately
- Make reminder calls, schedule and/or re-schedule appointments as directed
- Attend to donors at the end of the process by recognizing and providing snacks as needed
- Work as part of a team and/or independently
About American Red Cross - Eastern New York Region
33 Everett Road, Albany, NY 12205, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
Your CommunityWatertown, NY 13601
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- At Least 5 - 10 hours per month