Companionship Volunteers Needed
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Do you make a resolution to help someone in the New Year?
Are you looking for new ways to serve in 2020!
Do you have a heart for others and enjoy spending time with people?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then look no further!
Interim Hospice is seeking volunteers to join our upbeat team of individuals who love to serve those in need.
And the best part is...No Medical Training is required!
So if you would like more information about serving with Interim, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator below and he will get back with you as soon as possible:
Stephen Scoggins - 864-627-7059
Thank you for serving with us and for helping make 2020 our most giving year yet!
About Interim HealthCare Hospice
16 Hyland Rd, Greenville, SC 29615, US
At Interim HealthCare Hospice, we are dedicated to honoring God. Our goal is to enhance quality of life through the enrichment of human life. We are a non-proﬁt, Medicare-certiﬁed, faith-based hospice program of Interim HealthCare. We believe that hospice is not about giving up hope, and we ensure quality care and a positive experience for those with a life limiting illness. Our purpose is to treat the person, not the disease. Since 1996, it has been our honor to offer comfort, support and love to those entrusted to our care.
Quality counts at Interim HealthCare Hospice, and we strive to offer only the best to our patients and their families with Award-winning employees who consistently exceed 98% in patient and family satisfaction surveys. First of 300+ Interim offices to offer comprehensive hospice care and one of the largest hospice care providers in the UpstateOur Promise; Interim Hospice is about life and living every moment in the best possible place - at home, surrounded by loved ones. We serve our patients with the same comfort, support and love we would provide to our own family members and friends
- Provide state-of-the-art pain and symptom management
- Protect the dignity of our patients by respecting their individual choices
- Focus on quality of life and the achievement of personal goals
- Provide support, reassurance and empathy to families by giving them the tools, information and conﬁdence needed to carry out their roles as caregivers
- Maintain the highest quality, ethical and legal standards
- Interim HealthCare Hospice honors life with a plan for physical, emotional and spiritual care.
- Hospice and palliative care Certiﬁed Physician
- Hospice and palliative care Nurses & Aides
- Experienced Social Workers
- Dedicated Chaplains
- Committed Volunteers
- Full time evening and weekend On-Call staff members
We'll work with your schedule.
16 Hyland RdGreenville, SC 29615
- Elder care
- Administrative Support
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training