Office/Administrative Assistant Volunteer Description
2 people are interested
The American Transplant Foundation
WHO WE ARE: American Transplant Foundation is a dynamic, energetic and highly effective non-profit that works to save lives by reducing the growing list of women, men, and children who are waiting for a transplant.VOLUNTEER POSITION: Assists with a variety of tasks to help keep the American Transplant Foundation office functioning smoothly. Tasks include answering phones, greeting clients, planning events, thanking donors, and other administrative tasks.
- Answer telephone, transfer calls to appropriate person and direct callers to voicemails.
- Date entry as needed.
- Manage tasks efficiently to ensure that they are completed in a timely manner.
- Perform other office duties as needed.
- Occasional special tasks based on volunteers' interests and abilities.
- Light cleaning, such as organizing donations.
- Assist with special events.
- Acquire in kind donations for silent auctions.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Ability to create and stick with a regular schedule, including a commitment of 5-20 hours per week.
- Ability to communicate with the supervisors about special accommodations or absences.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people.
TIME COMMITMENT: American Transplant Foundation is dedicated to ensuring that every volunteer will be able to work hours that accommodate their schedule. The right applicant will be available 5-20 hours a week during the hours of 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
TO APPLY: If you are interested in this position, please apply at https://atf.quickbase.com/db/bkiq82jp3?a=nwr&dfid=2
About American Transplant Foundation
600 17th Street, Suite 2515 South, Denver, CO 80202, US
The American Transplant Foundation is a national non-profit organization that works to increase the donation of organs and tissue to reduce the growing list of men, women and children who are awaiting a life-saving transplant.
The American Transplant Foundation began with the personal journey of Denver attorney Steve Farber who was the recipient of a kidney transplant. Unique from other organizations that promote organ donation, the Foundation goes beyond basic education by coordinating collaborative efforts and proactively tackling policy issues to eliminate the gap between the critical need for organs and their supply, ultimately saving lives.
The American Transplant Foundation's primary objectives are to develop more mainstream opportunities for people to register as organ and tissue donors, to provide education and awareness through community-based outreach programs, and to endow a chair of transplant surgery.
We'll work with your schedule.
600 17th St., Suite 2515 SouthDenver, CO 80202
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- 5-20 hours a week