9 people are interested
While helping provide a quality guest experience, volunteers may be asked to perform the following duties:
* Assist with guest flow and questions throughout the Aquarium experience.
* Provide information and education regarding species and exhibits within the Aquarium.
* Where appropriate, direct questions and complaints to the appropriate team member/manager.
* Create positive interactions and experiences for guests, volunteers and staff.
* Be open to learning about every aspect of the St. Louis Aquarium and St. Louis Aquarium Foundation and be open to suggestions and feedback.
* Fulfill the institutional mission of instilling a sense of wonder, respect and stewardship for the local waterways, oceans and their inhabitants and ecosystems.
About ST LOUIS AQUARIUM AT UNION STATION FOUNDATION
201 S. 18th St., ST LOUIS, MO 63103, US
As the nonprofit partner to the St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station, the Aquarium Foundation engages the community through access and education programs, serving as the region's recognized voice for water stewardship.
St. Louis Aquarium Foundation's core initiatives are to provide free Aquarium admission to underserved youth through the H 20 Friends program (Help To Our Friends); to deliver aquatic-themed, STEM-based conservation education programs and classes for schools and teachers; to help guests find out how to "take action" in local water conservation efforts through the interactive exhibits in the free-admission Conservation & Education Center; and to engage the community and further the educational reach of our programs into the community and our waterways through a robust volunteer program.
We'll work with your schedule.
201 S. 18th St.ST. LOUIS, MO 63103
- Environmental Education
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Must be at least 18
- Ability to sign up for a minimum of 2 shifts per month.