- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
If you are interested in volunteering at Talbot House, please follow the following steps:
1. Fill out our volunteer application: https://talbothouse.org/volunteer/
2. Contact Kerrie Baiz at 863.687.8475 ext. 134
3. She will schedule you a time and activity to volunteer.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About TALBOT HOUSE MINISTRIES OF LAKELAND INC
814 N KENTUCKY AVE, LAKELAND, FL 33801, US
Through the love of God, Talbot House Ministries provides those in need with immediate basic services and opportunities for life renewal.
Talbot House Ministries was founded to be a place of hope for people who had lost hope: the hungry, the homeless and the poor. Planting the seeds of hope is something we do with everyone who comes through our doors. We plant those seeds through our housing and employment and training programs, as well as through our Good Samaritan Clinic and food services. Our vision goes beyond basic needs services to empower all who come through our doors to become self-sufficient, productive members of society. We are blessed to serve those in need and to facilitate the life renewal of men and women.
We'll work with your schedule.
814 N. KENTUCKY AVELAKELAND, FL 33801
- Facilities Management
- Food Service
- Fitness Instruction
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At least one hour at a time.
- Talbot House Ministries Online Application must be completed.