During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
A teaching assistant provides a safe, nurturing environment for all children in preschool care and for helps to implement lesson plans created by teachers.
* Monday through Friday, hours are flexible
General Responsibilities Include
* Provide for the health and safety of all children in the school.
* Create a positive, warm, individualized, and nurturing environment for children that stimulates inquiry and open ended thought.
* Consistently treat children with dignity, respect, and compassion.
* Create a safe, healthy, and secure environment for children and families.
* Promote, administer, and work to implement the TA goals, philosophies, policies, and mission statements.
* Participate in training programs, applicable conferences, courses, and professional development.
* Provide support to teachers through lesson plan implementation, daily cleaning tasks, and supervision of children.
* Cultivate and maintain a positive relationship with parents.
* Foster and develop relationships with other teaching team members, including co-teachers.
* Gear the program towards the needs of individual children taking into account interests, challenges, talents, and individual learning styles.
* Maintain positive communication with Administrative Team members.
* Display professionalism through dress and attitude.
High School diploma required, experience in an early childhood learning environment preferred.
9700 HOLMES RD, KANSAS CITY, MO 64131, US
At Tomlin Academy our scholars will inspire to achieve academic excellence through a Christ-centered environment led by passionate teachers who understand the individual needs of every scholar.
Tomlin Academy Early Childhood Center is organized as a Missouri not-for-profit corporation and operates exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
The purpose of Tomlin Academy Early Childhood Center, Inc is to bring together individuals interested in promoting academic excellence, engaging in community events, and raising funds to supplement funds for Tomlin Academy LLC.
Tomlin Academy Early Childhood Center, Inc is committed to supporting the programs, projects, services and professional development in support of Tomlin Academy LLC.
We'll work with your schedule.
9700 Holmes RoadKansas CityKansas City, MO 64131
May 21, 2020