Give Back by Volunteering
1 person is interested
Ever thought of how to give back to your community? As a direct patient volunteer is a great way to do so! This opportunity works around your own schedule; give back based on your availability. Giving back is as big as 4 hours or more; to a time of 1 hour a week can be beneficial to grace Hospice patients and their loved ones. Contact grace hospice volunteer coordinator to find out how easy it is to become a trained patient-centered volunteer. You can bring a sense of comfort to our patients with life-limiting illnesses through volunteering.
About Grace Hospice-Dayton
3033 Kettering Blvd., Suite 220, Moraine, OH 45439, US
Our mission is: to provide excellence in end of life care to patients and support their families throughout the patient's life-limiting illness and beyond. To be the hospice recognized in the industry for providing the needed core services to patients and their families with the highest quality of care, compassion, and support while being the leader in innovative management and delivery techniques. Our hospice philosophy is considered to be the model for quality, compassionate care for people facing a life-limiting illness or injury.
- Compassionate, patient-centered approach to medical care and support for people at the end of life and their families.
- Focused on maintaining dignity, increasing quality of life, and providing comfort, including pain and symptom control
- Personalized plans of care created to meet the individual needs and wishes of patient and patient families.
- Available at all times, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- This support extends to family members, helping them cope with their own unique emotional and spiritual concerns.
We'll work with your schedule.
3033 Kettering Blvd. Suite 220Miami ValleyDayton, OH 45439
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training