Tacoma General Pet Therapy Volunteer
7 people are interested
Makes rounds to patients and visitors with their pet therapy animal in appropriate areas of the hospital. Engages with patients in conversation and offers safe physical contact between patients and animals.
Important: Pet must be registered through Pet Partners or Therapy Dogs International.
About MultiCare Health System
1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405, US
Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers.
We've been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma's first hospital. And today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington.
Our comprehensive system of health includes numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region.
Our network of care includes seven hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital, Tacoma
- Auburn Medical Center, Auburn
- Deaconess Hospital, Spokane
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Puyallup
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, Tacoma - the region's only children's hospital and state-designated Level II Pediatric Trauma Center for Western Washington
- Tacoma Genera Hospital, Tacoma, which is home to the Puget Sound Region's only Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Valley Hospital, Spokane Valley
MultiCare Medical Associates, affiliated physicians and a wide range of community outreach programs across the state completed our organization.
We'll work with your schedule.
315 Martin Luther King, Jr. WayTacoma, WA 98405
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Pet Therapy Volunteers must be able to commit to a regular visit schedule within departments requesting visits.