Office Assistant - AZ at Work
3 people are interested
The Department of Economic Security Division of Employment and Rehabilitation Services is seeking volunteers to provide administrative support for their Reemployment Assistance Administration office. If you are skilled in providing great customer service, proficient in Microsoft applications, and enjoy working with a diverse population please contact us.
About Department of Economic Security
1789 W Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85007, US
The mission of the Volunteer Engagement Center is to improve and promote the productivity and quality of DES programs and services by meeting existing human services demands within Arizona’s communities through greater community and volunteer engagement.
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO GAIN WORK EXPERIENCE WHILE GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY COME JOIN US WE CAN HELP YOU!
- RETIRED INDIVIDUALS WHO WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THEIR WORK EXPERIENCE AND GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
- NO FORMAL DEGREE IS REQUIRED
We'll work with your schedule.
195 West Irvington Rd.Tucson, AZ 85706
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours per week, if possible, Minimum 3 month commitment
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)