Networkers needed! The Longest Day Recruitment Sub-Committee - Henderson County Area
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
The Alzheimer's Association, Western North Carolina chapter is recruiting volunteers to help us with our newest national signature event, The Longest Day. to help make the 2020 year the best it can be. Join The Longest Day Volunteer Committee where you will play a vital role in team recruitment and cultivation, as well as marketing and promoting the event throughout our chapter territory.
We're looking for "The Networkers" for our Recruitment Subcommittee for The Longest Day! The Recruitment Subcommittee helps to recruit new participants and retain past participants for The Longest Day. The subcommittee is responsible for:
- Executing the engagement plan to recruit and retain participants.
- Making personal contact with potential and past participants to encourage early registration.
- Tapping into their own network to recruit Fundraising Leaders.
The Recruitment Chair and Recruitment Subcommittee should be well-connected in their community or industry and persuasive in getting others to join the cause.
You can find out more information about this opportunity by calling 980.498.7724.
About Alzheimer's Association Western Carolina
4600 Park Rd Ste 250, Charlotte, NC 28209, US
To eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research.
We'll work with your schedule.
Henderson County areaHendersonville, NC 28791
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours monthly, day of event
- Monthly 1 hr. phone/video meetings, time commitment will vary dependent upon time of year