Foster care provider for Dogs or Cats
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
- Provide a temporary home for pets until they are adopted into their forever home
Time Commitment and Location of Work:
- Volunteer’s home
- Commitment varies based on the needs of the individual pet, but typically the fostering time frame would be at least a week, and up to the amount of time it takes for the pet to be adopted.
- Must transport foster pet to and from veterinary appointments as needed and to the adoption center or adoption events each week.
- Provide a safe and secure indoor location. All supplies will be provided (food, litter, crate, etc).
- Provide care for the pets, to include basic medical care (e.g., antibiotics and eye drops). Instruction will be provided.
- Provide socialization and enrichment activities for the animals in your care.
- Provide transport to adoption events weekly.
- Provide photos and details about how the pet does at home to be used to market the animal.
- Ability to provide necessary medical care based on veterinary direction
- Ability to transport pets to Mostly Mutts weekly and as required
- Must be at least 18 years of age to volunteer for this position
- Comfortable interacting with dogs and/or cats
- Ability to follow specific instructions from staff
About MOSTLY MUTTS ANIMAL RESCUE AND ADOPTION
3238 CHEROKEE ST NW, KENNESAW, GA 30144, US
To reduce the number of animals euthanized at local shelters.
Since 2004, Mostly Mutts Animal Rescue has been working to reduce the number of animals euthanized at local shelters in metro Atlanta. Often, these dogs are sick and injured and require rehabilitation. Mostly Mutts provides housing, health care, training, and physical and emotional care to them until they can be placed in a new home. We hold weekly adoption events at our facility in downtown Kennesaw to help each dog find their "fur-ever home."
We'll work with your schedule.
3238 Cherokee St NWKennesawKennesaw, GA 30144
- Animal Care / Handling
- Must be at least 18