Love to drive? Help Save Lives While You Drive!
DONATE TO THIS
91 people are interested
Help Save Lives While You Drive!
Our volunteers are vital links in a critical life-saving chain. Our positions are unique in that you not only make a direct impact on lives of patients and families in your own community, but you get to directly interact with the staff and donors who are partners in that process with you.
Help us by providing reliable and efficient transportation of blood related products as well as other business related materials!
Pick up and transport components to and from BloodworksNW locations
Maintain accurate and complete logs of all shipments handled
Provide courteous and expeditious customer service to the clients of BloodworksNW
- A desire to help and willing to work as part of a team or independently.
- A completed back ground check is required for this position.
- Maintain a WA state driver’s license and meet the MVR standards required by the BWNW Vehicle Safety and Training Policy
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Possess and maintain a driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Flexible days are available, depending on current openings.
- Looking for committed volunteers who are able to perform shifts twice per month
Blood Borne Pathogen and in house SOP training
On the job training for a minimum of 2 shifts
Defensive Driving Training
Contact us to join the team today!
We'll work with your schedule.
921 Terry AveSeattle, WA 98104
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 - 4 shifts per month