Couriers Needed! Drive Our Vehicle, Deliver Blood, Save Lives!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where921 Terry AveSeattle, WA 98104
Help Save Lives While You Drive!
Support the community blood supply by transporting blood and supplies between our blood centers and labs in Seattle and Bellevue.
Park your own vehicle for free in our garage and then pick up ours. All shifts leave from our location at 921 Terry Ave in Seattle.
Volunteers should have a clean driving record, be licensed in the state they are volunteering, and be able to lift 30lbs. Shifts are available 2-4 times a month, mornings, afternoons and evenings, weekdays and weekends, 365 days a year.
Last year over 70,000 patients were helped by the Blood Center and volunteer blood donors. By volunteering your time, YOU can be an important link in the lifesaving chain of services that delivers blood to patients in need.
Come join our team today!
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 - 4 shifts per month
- Help Save Lives in Pierce County!
- Interested in a Career in...
- Active Retirees Needed to...
- Care for Blood Donors in...
- Volunteer Ambassador Needed for...
- Couriers Needed! Drive Our...
- Register Blood Donors in the...
- Care for Blood Donors in the...
- Register Blood Donors in...
- Greet, Register or Care for...