A wonderful opportunity for you to help the low-income families in our community by assisting our Food Pantry Manager.
- Greeting clients and distributing food.
- Under direct supervision of the Food Pantry Manager, food pantry volunteers will assist in unloading our van when it returns from the food bank and local grocery stores
- Organize, sort and stock all incoming food items, including loading and unloading of freezers and shelves
- Check for expiration dates and discard as needed
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the pantry and waiting area
Skills Needed: Great communication skills and personable demeanor. Must be able to stand, walk, bend and lift about 25 lbs.
Days and Times Needed: Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 1:00 pm (a min of one 4-hr shift per week commitment required)
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16