Web Support Assistant
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
This volunteer can be virtual or in house.
Requirements: Access to a Mac computer is ideal but can manage with windows. Necessary to have access to your own computer with Antivirus Security Software.
- Detail-oriented, web updating experience, Drupal preferred.
- Ability to regularly post marketing updates and other information to website under the supervision of the Marketing Manager and Development Director.
- Familiarity with Nonprofit best practices and donor relationships, preferred
- Tech savvy - Google drives and other forms of communicating necessary
3 to 4 hours per week
Works alongside current volunteer to manage website updates.
Occasionally works up to 10 hours one week per month filling in for website manager volunteer, when needed.
Kindly complete the GHNI Volunteer Application upon completing this inquiry. Click the red button.
About Global Hope Network International
934 N. Magnolia Ave.#310, ORLANDO, FL 32803, US
We bring help and hope to the hidden and hurting!
Our core focus is helping villages transform themselves sustainably and holistically through our coaching-based method of Transformational Community Development (TCD).
We often begin in an area by providing carefully targeted Disaster Relief in war zones or following natural disasters.
Finally, we help equip national leaders in developing nations with ways to support transformation at home through our programs of Transformational Leadership Development and our Geneva Institute for Leadership and Public Policy.
We'll work with your schedule.
934 N. Magnolia, Suite 310Orlando, FL 32803
February 19, 2020
- Google Apps
- IT Consulting
- Macintosh Platform
- Security / Network Administration
- PC Platform
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 - 4 hours per week, occasionally up to 10 hours per week, virtually is fine