13 people are interested
Youth Organization Board Members Needed
13 people are interested
Girls of Transformation Mentoring Program, Inc. (GOT) is looking for board members!
GOT is a faith based, growing, grassroots organization that needs the help of tenacious and passionate change agents.
We wish for all potential Board members to be passionate about contributing to an environment that fosters a youth-friendly, trauma-informed, positive-youth-development-invested organization. We also appreciate Board members with the following areas/professions of interest:
- Licensed Health Care professionals, especially those in private practice or with experience serving in a community capacity. This includes Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, PA's, Physicians, etc.
- Individuals experienced with advocacy-related activities
- Mental Health and substance abuse personnel
- Those experienced or educated in non-profit management.
- Community Organizers or Outreach Workers
- Those experienced in finance, accounting, bookkeeping
- Those with experience in human resources, employment services, and programs
- Grant writers and fundraising professionals with experience
- Those with experience in financial education services
About GIRLS OF TRANSFORMATION MENTORING PROGRAM INC
17090 NW 7 AVENUE, 106, MIAMI GARDENS, FL 33169, US
Girls of Transformation Mentoring Program is a CHRISTIAN charitable organization dedicated to educating, empowering, and equipping girls between the ages of 8-18 through hard work, dedication, and self-discipline.
GOT’s mission is to transform the lives of young girls ages 8-18 by providing quality services to educate, empower, and enrich. Our vision is to transform the heart and mind of young girls to purpose driven women. Our mentoring program focus on providing the following services: one on one and group mentoring, life skills, substance and drug abuse awareness, pregnancy prevention, intensive workshop sessions, leadership training, teen & parent workshops, community engagement, parenting workshop, health & nutrition, etiquette, and career development.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 24, 2021
- Youth Services
- Program Management
- Arts Administration
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Board members can reasonably expect to serve 10-12 hours per month.
- Board members are expected to make or improve community connects, assist in raising awareness about the GOT mission, and increasing organizational fundraising/donations.