Food Delivery Associate
Brief Description: Help serve elderly home-bound seniors throughout Miami County by delivering food boxes to those in need.
- Volunteers are asked to commit 3-4 hours on the second Friday of every month to deliver food boxes to 5-10 homes
- Each box contains up to 40 lbs. of food (this can be divided into grocery bags and carried in multiple trips to the home)
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Access to reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and current insurance
- Ability to lift and carry several pounds of food
- Must submit volunteer application, attend orientation, complete Virtus training, and a background check
All interested candidates should complete the On-Line Application found at https://cssmv.org/you-can-help/volunteer/
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley
922 W. Riverview Ave., Dayton, OH 45402, US
Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley serves and helps empower individuals and families in need through social services based on Christian values and traditions.
Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley is a non-profit social service agency serving Montgomery, Greene, Preble, Miami, Shelby, Mercer, Darke and Auglaize counties with a continuum of services for children, teens, adults, families and seniors.
We'll work with your schedule.
100 S Main AveSuite 101Sidney, OH 45365
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- Social Work
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours, Second Friday of the month