Become a Girl Scout Troop Leader and volunteer Today!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Ready to be a leader for girls in your area? As a Girl Scout Troop Leader and volunteer, you’ll lead and guide a group of girls through new experiences that show them they’re capable of more than they ever imagined. You’ll be their cheerleader, their guide, and the mentor that shows them anything is possible. As a troop leader, you will have the flexibility to create the troop meeting schedule, manage troop activities, and help girls have new experiences.
Volunteers who lead girls do the following:
- Lead a group of approximately 12 girls in a specific grade level of their choice
- Help girls develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime
- Become a member of our organization (this $25 fee covers your membership dues and insurance for one Girl Scout year from October 1st - September 30th)
- Choose the number of months they want to serve
- Must be at least 18, out of High School, and able to pass required background checks
About Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania
30 Isabella St., Suite 107, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, US
Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
Girl Scouts is a premier voice for girls and a leading expert
on their growth and development.
Together with committed adult volunteers, who partner with girls to guide and inspire their growth and achievement, the organization builds girls of confidence, courage and character who make the world a better place.
Since its founding in 1912, Girl Scouts has offered remarkable opportunities for girls to develop positive values and to contribute to society as leaders, thinkers, and responsible citizens. Today, Girl Scouts remains a highly regarded, contemporary organization and a steadfast advocate for girls.
We'll work with your schedule.
Uniontown and surrounding areasUniontown, PA 15401
- Youth Services
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- Child Development
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 Hours a Month
- Girl Scouts membership is required once selected to volunteer. Belief in the Girl Scout Promise and Law