Event Facilitator, Atlanta GA
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Imagine standing in front of a crowd of 100 people talking about an opportunity to end hunger in our lifetime. Sharing the vision of a world without hunger and leading volunteers in an impactful hands on activity to benefit the world’s chronically undernourished. Sound like fun? We think so, and we need your help!
The Rise Against Hunger Community Engagement team leads thousands of mobile meal packaging experiences nationwide and we are looking for volunteers to help us execute those events. You will be leading our volunteers in that experience and helping our staff to connect with each person in the room.
What you bring to the table:
- A passion for helping us end chronic undernourishment by 2030
- A great personality willing to do what it takes, and communicate with volunteers directly about our work.
What will you get out of it:
- Knowing that today you made a difference for someone that did not have food.
- An opportunity to practice public speaking, networking, and even a workout lifting some heavy ingredients.
You are ready to change lives with us right? The next step is reaching out to the location closest to you and tell them you want to come help fun amazing meal packaging experiences.
About Rise Against Hunger
3733 National Dr, Suite 200, Raleigh, NC 27612, US
Rise Against Hunger is driven by the vision of a world without hunger. Our mission is to end hunger in our lifetime by providing food and life-changing aid to the world's most vulnerable and creating a global commitment to mobilize the necessary resources.
Everyone on the planet has the right to the nutrition necessary to live life to his or her full potential. Since our founding in 1998, Rise Against Hunger has grown exponentially - and the ways in which we seek to end hunger continue to evolve. From the implementation of sustainable community development projects to our meal packaging program that harnesses the passion of local volunteers, we strive to make a global impact on hunger by building resilience, self-sufficiency and empowerment among the communities we work in and with.
We'll work with your schedule.
1000 Williams DriveSte. 1022Marietta, GA 30066
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Public Speaking
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- some evenings and some weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly