Greet the heart of Hartsfield-Jackson Airport-Become a Volunteer
Our friendly ATL Volunteers:
- welcome visitors to ATL
- assist them in accessing the airport
- provide accurate information about airport facilities, amenities & services
- provide a professional, courteous image to visitors.
Here's your chance to serve as an ambassador for the world's busiest and most efficient airport. Join us and become an ATL Volunteer today.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About ATL Volunteers
P.O. Box 20509, Atlanta, GA 30320, US
To provide exceptional customer service when assisting visitors at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL); to guide, direct and inform visitors about Hartsfield-Jackson's facilities and services while demonstrating true southern hospitality.
In 1996, approximately 68 million passengers passed through Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, thanks largely to the Atlanta Centennial Olympics Games. In an effort to accommodate passenger growth and continue to improve the delivery of quality customer service in the airport, the Hartsfield Host Volunteer Program was established. The program's success and popularity was so great that in 1998, it was decided that a new program would be established to enhance the existing one and the Hartsfield-Jackson's Customer Care Representative (CCRs) Program was created.
In 2015, our passenger population surpassed 100 million! We are delighted to welcome a whole new group of volunteers to our Hartsfield-Jackson family to assist us in showing true southern hospitality at the world's busiest airport.
6000 N. Terminal PkwyAtrium Suite 4000Atlanta, GA 30320
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers are asked to commit to a minimum of four hours per week or per scheduled service.
- Must be a U.S. citizen, posses a legitimate photo ID and either a birth certificate, Social Security Card or Passport and have a high school diploma or equivalent.