DONATE TO THIS
46 people are interested
Community Ambassadors for Children with Special Needs & Disabilities
ORGANIZATION: SKYE PRECIOUS KIDS INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
46 people are interested
The SPK Ambassadors fulfill SPK’s mission to support the families of children with special needs and disabilities through fundraising online, volunteerism and social advocacy in the community via social media. If you are passionate about children's health and community involvement, we'd love for you to join us!
- Ambassadors will commit to participating in SPK fundraising campaign via social media and other platforms.
- Ambassadors will advocate for SPK to build brand awareness.
- Ambassadors will meet virtually 3x's monthly to discuss current goals, accomplishments, projects, and new ideas.
- Ambassadors will plan and execute fundraisers for children with disabilities.
- Ambassadors will promote SPK via social media at least twice weekly, using the hashtag #SkyePreciousKids
- Ambassadors may attend networking and community events on behalf of the organization as presented and approved by the appropriate SPK staff members.
- Ambassadors will subscribe to the SPK Monthly Newsletter, and submit ideas for article inspiration.
- Networking with like-minded young professionals who value community improvement and the well-being of children.
- Free SPK swag!
- Access to exclusive promotional material such as online company presentations, brochures for raising awareness, and other marketing materials.
- The opportunity to build career-related experience and expand your professional network within the community while advocating for a commendable cause!
- A signed letter of recommendation from SPK commending your individual accomplishments as an ambassador (written and signed at the CEO’s discretion).
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Must be creative with a great personality
- Must have stellar communication skills.
- Must be prompt and able to exercise time-management skills
- Must have a passion to help children with special needs
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About SKYE PRECIOUS KIDS INC
PO Box 961, Roswell, GA 30076, US
To provide resources to families in financial crisis who are caring for children facing life threatening illnesses and disabilities to support a healthy and safe home environment, full access to medical care and equipment, as well as educational support.
Our cause To aid families in short term financial hardship with the immediate needed tools to allow them to fully focus on caring for their children’s medical and educational needs.
Precious Families Short term financial support for rent, utilities, food, gas and other necessities during times of unemployment due to caring for children or due to transition between jobs; renovations to homes for handicapped accessibility with items such as stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, ramping, bathroom accessibility renovations.
Precious Health Medical costs including co-pays, deductibles, medications, durable medical equipment and supplies, diapers, treatment and therapies as well as skilled nursing and respite care. Aid with bridging the gap between what Medicaid and private insurance provides and what sick and disabled children truly need but their parents cannot afford.
Precious Minds Support to continue meaningful education while homebound including tutors, homework assistance, computers and assistive technology, scholarships for special and online courses
Who We Are A 100% volunteer led 501(c)(3) charity that relies on an active board of directors, volunteers and generous donors to provide emergency and immediate assistance to families of sick and disabled children in crisis.
P.O. Box 961Roswell, GA 30076
May 18, 2022
- Youth Services
- Children Medical Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 3 meetings per month. Additional hours may vary based on the season, but we'll be sure to communicate!