Kroger January Food Drive - Farmington Hills 619
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
Kroger is sponsoring a January Food Drive to benefit Gleaners Community Food Bank. Each weekend in January, shoppers at 82 metro area Kroger stores will be asked to donate food to help our neighbors in need.
Friendly volunteers are needed to inform customers about the food collection, assist with collecting donated food, and thank the donors. This position requires that you are able to stand for two hours. If you are volunteering with a group, each group member should register individually. Volunteers must be at least five years old.
- Sat Jan 25, 2020 - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Sat Jan 25, 2020 - afternoon / 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- Sat Jan 25, 2020 - afternoon / 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Sun Jan 26, 2020 - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Sun Jan 26, 2020 - afternoon / 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- Sun Jan 26, 2020 - afternoon / 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE DAYS WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan
2131 Beaufait, Detroit, MI 48207, US
Gleaners Community Food Bank, with broad community support, fights hunger in southeastern Michigan.
For more than 40 years, Gleaners Community Food Bank has been "feeding hungry people and nourishing our communities." Last year, Gleaners distributed 42 million pounds of emergency food to 499 partner soup kitchens, shelters and pantries in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Livingston, and Monroe counties.
Of every dollar donated, Gleaners uses 97 cents for food and food programs. One dollar provides three meals for a hungry neighbor.
37550 12 Mile RoadFarmington Hills, MI 48331
- People 55+
- Must be at least 5
- 2 hour shifts
- Please no court ordered volunteers!