Speak to students about your career in digital filmmaking.
We are looking for professionals in the film industry to engage with students. There are 4 ways to help:
- Be a guest speaker
- Provide professional feedback on classroom projects
- Join our film festival selection panel
- Offer a field trip to your site
Jan/Feb - VR/360 Video and Dialogue Projects
March - Create a PSA / Commercial
April/May - Final Independent Film for Film Fest 3-12 minutes long
First semester projects included: a music video, silent short, special effects, a montage, and a career research paper.
Check out our class commercial: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vKnpLiLq_eC65-nVQc882eoMPTihnDsa/view?usp=sharing
We are flexible and will find a day that works for you!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Menlo-Atherton High School
555 Middlefield Road, Atherton, CA 94025, US
Menlo-Atherton High School is committed to fostering academically prepared and socially responsible students.
- Our students will be academically prepared as effective communicators and critical thinkers.
- Our students will also be independent and socially responsible individuals.
- Our staff will challenge students by setting high academic standards, helping all students meet those standards, creating equity for all to access the curriculum, and ensuring a safe and positive learning environment.
- Our students’ families will help create a community of support by being actively involved in students’ progress and the M-A community.
We'll work with your schedule.
555 Middlefield RoadAtherton, CA 94027
- Visual Arts
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Video Production
- This is a one-time event for approximately 50-90 minutes. We will work with your schedule.