- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
21 people are interested
Biophelia Cost Benefits Financial Analyst, CrowdDoing
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
21 people are interested
Biophelia Financial Analyst Cost Benefits
Globally more deaths per year are linked to urban air pollution than to automobile accidents. But increasing plants in cities can be a major countervailing force.
Biophelia was defined by E.O. Wilson as " "the rich, natural pleasure that comes from being surrounded by living organisms." Over the years, evidence has mounted of the mental and physical health benefits plants can provide to humans.
If the density of plants per acre in a neighborhood or city reaches botanical garden density (that is, comparable to the level of plants per acre of the Forest City in southern China, the neighborhood of the Bosco Verticale in Milan , or the neighborhood around largest vertical garden in the world in Bogota, Columbia), the number of deaths in cities from air pollution can be nearly eliminated and cities can become more livable places.
How can we bring this reality closer in cities around the world?
CrowdDoing has simulated health and economic gains from increased plant density through vertical gardens in hospitals and libraries. These can be extended and deepened through further outcome simulation, contextual modeling and visual illustration carried out by a diverse range of volunteers, potentially including city planners, biologists, and hospital/medical system experts.
Plant proximity has been shown to be beneficial in multiple ways including from air pollution reduction & stress reduction. These leverage points have been demonstrated to have positive medical consequences in terms of reduced opioid addiction, reduced medical mistakes, prevention of diseases & conditions such as hypertension & related complications, asthma, heart attacks, strokes, cancer, diabetes, alzheimers & dementia, schizophrenia, rheumatoid arthritisacute pancreatits, chronic kidney disease. We have also evaluated the consequences of proximity to plants on hospital staff presenteeism, absenteeism & turnover rates.
We have concluded that under any scenario we have tested, a network of plant walls & vertical gardens and other uses of plants could pay for themselves in as little as two years and provide beneficial outcomes for more than 20 years. Plant proximity is understood by the scientific community through the lens of "biophelia". Biophelia is the visual & sensory experience of plants and proximity to plants. You have expertise relevant to reviewing for validity and applicability our simulation of biophelia in hospitals. Our draft aims to forecast the social outcomes that could be caused by varying scenarios of biophelia in hospitals. We have identified more than 100 outcomes that in principle can be attributed to biophelia. We present here in draft for review a partial simulation of this impact potential. We have aimed to consider prospective benefits to all stakeholders. We have structured this to be a flexible model that can be adapted to any hospital circumstance. We’ve aimed to identify both health outcomes, environmental outcomes financial outcomes.
Biophelia Financial Advisor Cost Benefits
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data,
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to simulate the cost benefits of biophelia
- Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial simulation status and risks
You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports
- Consolidate and analyze financial data and financial forecasts taking into published empirical studies
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise initiative and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts for biophelia pilots
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Gain and update volunteer knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Proven working experience as a finance analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services relevant to biophelia cost benefit analysis (debt management, cash management, insurance coverage, investments)
- Assess prospective biophelia adopter an overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
- Network, generate leads and grab opportunities to sell mutual funds, stocks, bonds etc to meet sales quotas
- Keep abreast of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting
- Oversee the course of the financial plan and update it, if necessary, to ensure profits
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Liaise with providers, solicitors, valuers and other professionals
- Proven working experience as a financial adviser or related field
- Ability to analyse market’s financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems
- Current certificate of qualifications (FCA, CII, DipFA, CISI or other)
- BS degree in Finance or related field
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers, service learners (http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders ( https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ ) coming together.
See this brief video about Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop ). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613 ) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here .
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 11, 2022
- Financial Literacy
- Mental Health
- Financial Planning
- Cost Analysis
- People 55+
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 4-10 hours per week or 20-40 hours per month
- Curriculum development project management interest.