Maya's Farm Solar Installation - Project Coordinator
1 person is interested
***This is a Volunteer Position**
Maya’s Farm Solar Installation - Project Coordinator
AZSA is working with Maya from Maya’s Farm to create a solar installation for the farm’s work space. This project also includes an educational aspect - a documentary to raise awareness about the intersection of energy and agriculture and the life of small farmers in Arizona. This project is a joint project between the Renewable Energy and Sustainable Food Systems Priority.
The purpose of the Project Coordinator position is to lead the project by identifying and working with a diverse set of stakeholders and partners for successful design and implementation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify entity to design installation
- Work with design entity to ensure the appropriateness of the design for the needs of the farm
- Work with staff and Board within AZSA to identify source of materials and to budget for the project
- Oversee installation of solar on Maya’s farm
- Report all progress and information back to the Renewable energy priority lead and co-lead
- Work with volunteers from Sustainable Food Systems Priority to coordinate regarding joint portions of the project, including the documentary
- Knowledge of the solar sector
- Understanding of challenges of movable solar
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders
Time commitment: Approximately 5-10 Hours Per Week
To apply for this volunteer opportunity email your cover letter and resume/cv to email@example.com
About Arizona Sustainability Alliance
8205 South Priest Drive #11962, Tempe, AZ 85284, US
The mission of the Arizona Sustainability Alliance is to create and support cutting-edge, project-based sustainability solutions in Arizona.
The Arizona Sustainability Alliance is a volunteer, non-partisan group committed to protecting our environment and promoting sustainable living through action and advocacy. Through
We'll work with your schedule.
Phoenix Metropolitan AreaPhoenix, AZ 85004
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
- Basic Computer Skills
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Approximately 5-10 Hours Per Week