6 people are interested
Business Consulting Services - Finance Strategy Consulting Manager (BCS312)
ORGANIZATION: The CLASS Consulting Group
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid) '
- Lead projects/project teams and report to Practice Lead in related business category
- Mentor and coach senior or new associates .
- Conduct need assessments and develop/review business proposals for client projects .
- Lead consultants in providing in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis related to legal, regulatory, market, industry, and financials .
- Develop business solutions or roadmaps through research, analytics, insights, modeling in line with the long-term vision and mission of our non-profit clients, while benchmarking industry best practices .
- Prepare reports and presentations to internal or external stakeholders .
- Act as a subject matter expert to provide thought leadership through ongoing client project advisory, creating white papers and articles .
Education Qualification & Experience
- MBA in Finance.
- 5 to 8 years of prior professional experience in Finance.
- Prior strategy and consulting background is a great plus .
- Strong skills in Research, Communications, Writing, and Presentation .
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities .
- Strong business acumen for analysis, modeling and tracking of quantitative and qualitative business data and metrics; the ability to extrapolate meaning from such analyses, modeling and tracking.
- Team players and commitment to deliver results .
- Advanced level of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint .
- Positive attitude and commitment to projects .
- M inimum 1+ year of commit ment for the unpaid / pro - bono position .
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in - person and 2 conference calls .
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time] .
- C ontinuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities .
- Networking opportunities .
- Group based learning .
- Satisfactory volunteering experience .
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link: (https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General). Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.
SFO - South Bay AreaSanta Clara, CA 95051
April 4, 2022
- 1 year