DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Business Consulting Services - Course Development Manager (BCS331)
ORGANIZATION: The CLASS Consulting Group
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid).Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
- Create brochures and training materials; Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations and Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Prepare and implement training budget and evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Conduct performance evaluations and manage staff of classroom facilitators.
- Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in related field
- Good management skills
- Effective communication skills and strong business acumen
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Willingness to take initiatives.
- Strong program management skills.
- Candidates with PMP will be preferred.
- Excellent in communication and presentation.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings:Virtual [MS Teams]
Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based continuous learning
- Satisfactory volunteering experience
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link: (https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General). Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.
SFO - South Bay AreaSanta Clara, CA 95051
October 3, 2022
- 1 year