Foundation Board Member
The Center for Family Support Foundation
The Center for Family Support Foundation is the fundraising arm of The Center for Family Support (CFS). The CFS Foundation seeks individuals to help raise the vital resources needed to fund our programs and services. Seeking individuals with a comfort level for raising money or a willingness to learn and do so. Seeking individuals with access to resources. The Foundation Board has a $2,500 Give & Get Policy.
The Foundation Board meets four times per year between July 1st and June 30th (our Fiscal Year). The meetings begin at 5:30 p.m. and usually last about 1 1/2 hours.
We currently hold two special events; A Fundraising Dinner and a Golf Outing.
About The Center for Family Support Foundation
333 SEVENTH AVENUE 9TH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY 10001, US
The Center for Family Support Foundation is responsible for raising money to support the programs and services of The Center for Family Support, which is committed to providing support and assistance to individuals with developmental and related disabilities.
* Commit to the mission and vision of The Center for Family Support
* Fulfill the fiduciary responsibility of a trustee through the approval of a fundraising budget and by providing oversight throughout the year.
* Attend and actively participate in the following:
A. All regularly scheduled Foundation Board meetings
B. At least one standing committee of the Foundation Board or a special project
C. Select Foundation Board sponsored special receptions, seminars and meetings.
* Raise a minimum of $2500 annually
* Trustees will provide financial leadership through
1.Contributions to the Annual Fund
2. Support of any campaign or major initiative sponsored by the Development Office
3. Support of Special Events, including the Golf Outing.
* Trustees will utilize their personal influence to attract philanthropic support from individuals, foundations and corporations to meet fundraising goals
* Serve as an advocate to The Center for Family Support and all the individuals and families we serve:
A. In your community, business and social activities
* By introducing prospective donors/volunteers to the organization