Gold Rush Marketing Fellow
3 people are interested
Gold House is an international, inter-industry, intergenerational collective of pioneering founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to systematically accelerating the Asian diaspora’s societal impact while enhancing the community’s cultural legacy. The collective is a nonprofit organization whose programs include networking Salons that forge new professional opportunities; investment vehicles like #GoldOpen that ensure Asian artistic success; and the A100 List that celebrates historic Asian achievements.
- Develop and execute demand generation programs (inbound, outbound, partner, and referral marketing) and retention marketing plans to drive Gold Rush’s user growth
- Manage online and offline campaigns across channels including paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, affiliate and video.
- Produce and publish creative and highly informative content. Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long (commencing beginning of 2020 until 2021)
- Fellows must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside anywhere, but should be available to travel if necessary
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- The title of Gold House Fellow
- A long-term visioning and career coaching session with Gold House Principal Founders to sharpen one’s professional aspirations
- Complimentary attendance and participation in one Salon per year, Gold House’s most coveted gatherings that convene 20 top Asians in an unforgettable experience to solve a specific challenge. Attendees are also able to solve one of their own challenges on the spot from the Collective.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year, seminal convenings of top Asians across LA, NYC, and SF opening week for major films.
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work (e.g. Salon Fellows attend all Salons in their city)
If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your responses to the below.
- Please submit a copy of your resume/CV
- What is your age?
- What are your expectations in volunteering with us?
- What experience do you have that's relevant to this opportunity?
- How soon are you able to start volunteering?
- Please list any other questions you have about this role or organization.
About GOLD HOUSE FOUNDATION INC
5120 W GOLDLEAF CIR STE 180, LOS ANGELES, CA 90056, US
Gold House is an international, inter-industry, intergenerational collective of pioneering founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to systematically accelerating the Asian diaspora’s societal impact while enhancing the community’s cultural legacy.
The collective is a nonprofit organization whose programs include networking Salons that forge new professional opportunities; investment vehicles like #GoldOpen that ensures Asian artistic success; and the A100 List that celebrates historic Asian achievements.
New YorkNew York, NY 10038
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 21