2020 Fight For Air Climb - Chicago
1 person is interested
There are many opportunities for volunteers on event day. Tasks include, but are not limited to, distributing t-shirts to participants, handing out water and food, water stops in the towers, organizing gear check, helping the timing staff and more!
Volunteer duties may include standing for long periods of time and lifting heavy objects. will receive their assignment at the volunteer briefing. We will answer any questions you may have about your assignment or the event at that time.
To register as a volunteer, click here: https://action.lung.org/site/TR?fr_id=18760&pg=entry
About American Lung Association in Greater Chicago
55 W Wacker Dr., Suite 800, Chicago, IL 60601, US
The American Lung Association is the leading organization working to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease through education, advocacy and research.
- Defeat lung cancer.
- Improve the air we breathe so it will not cause or worsen lung disease.
- Reduce the burden of lung disease on individuals and their families.
- Eliminate tobacco use and tobacco-related diseases.
- Accelerate fundraising and enhance organizational effectiveness to support the urgency of our mission.
555 W. Madison St.Chicago, IL 60661
- There are two volunteer shifts. First shift is 5:30am-10:30am. Second shift is 10:00am-4:00pm.