JOB SUMMARY: Knowledge and/or experience with ambulatory care procedures. Prefer 2 years minimum experience with family practice or internal medicine, medical surgical nursing, or in an urgent care facility. Experience with phlebotomy and minor surgical procedures helpful.
LICENSURE: Ohio State License Registered Nurse
Reach Out may provide volunteer liability insurance for those who volunteer a minimum of four times per year, preferably once per month.
1. Graduate of an accredited nursing program with a nursing license
2. Knowledge and ability with the necessary judgment and skills to perform all nursing procedures as outlined in the scope of practice in the Nurse Practice Act.
3. Excellent Customer Service Skills.
4. Current CPR Certification.
1. Triage of patients to be seen at Reach Out Clinic see (attached sheet).
2. Effectively communicate to Nurse Supervisor if there is a concern with patient's BP, BS, chest pain, SOB or other concerns. If the patient seems inappropriate for Reach Out, please discuss with Nurse Supervisor
3. Documentation of all information given to triage staff by the patient, also included is an accurate and concise record of all services provided, treatments performed, patient education response and feedback medication review and instructions for referral (if applicable).
4. Performs assigned nursing procedures, including the administration of medication in accordance with physician orders and the State Nurse Practice Act.
5. Evaluates, implements, and documents the nursing care for the assigned patient population.
6. Ensures the health, comfort, and safety of patients.
7. Provides patient education.
8. Maintains patient confidentiality and complies with all HIPAA guidelines.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment