Board Treasurer Needed
1 person is interested
The Treasurer communicates directly with the Board and assists with the budget preparation and introduction of the budget to the board. The Treasurer answers any questions board members might have about the budget and financial state of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and enforce strong internal controls and financial management policies
- Ensure accurate and complete financial reporting and proper maintenance of financial records and information
- Regularly assess risks
- Keep a calendar of filing requirements and deadlines
- Have the organization’s financials audited whenever required or advisable
- Oversee bookkeeper tasks
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of experience in corporate financial management
- Proficient with financial software systems
- Proven working knowledge of banking industry rules and regulations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- Able to commit to a minimum of one year
- Able to participate in quarterly meetings and deliver financial reports
About Life Empowering Truths Inc.
PO BOX 801479, ACWORTH, GA 30101, US
Our primary goal is to serve our community and help those in need.
Life Empowering Truths is compelled to minister to the hurting, the wounded and the lost.
The ministry of Life Empowering Truths is a much needed service in the Metro Atlanta area. The ministry has been in operation since 2006. We provide learning experiences for individuals to develop a personal relationship with Christ, discover their gifts, talents and abilities and increase their knowledge of the Word of God.
- Conferences and Retreats
- Weekly Prayer
- One-day Seminars
- Community Outreach
- Discipleship through Bible-based reading materials
We'll work with your schedule.
PO Box 801479AcworthAcworth, GA 30101
- 1 - 3 hours per month