Hospice Companionship Volunteers Needed
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Do you enjoy spending time with other?
Do you want to find a way to give back to your community?
Do you want to honor the memory of a loved one?
If you said yes to any of these questions, then you would be a perfect fit on our team!
Interim Healthcare is actively seeking volunteers to provide companionship for our hospice patients and their care givers in the Upstate area. No medical experience needed. All we ask is that you have a heart for others and a desire to serve those in need.
If you would be interested in volunteering with us, please reach out to us and we will get back to you with all the information you will need to get started volunteering!
About Interim HealthCare Hospice
16 Hyland Rd, Greenville, SC 29615, US
At Interim HealthCare Hospice, we are dedicated to honoring God. Our goal is to enhance quality of life through the enrichment of human life. We are a non-proﬁt, Medicare-certiﬁed, faith-based hospice program of Interim HealthCare. We believe that hospice is not about giving up hope, and we ensure quality care and a positive experience for those with a life limiting illness. Our purpose is to treat the person, not the disease. Since 1996, it has been our honor to offer comfort, support and love to those entrusted to our care.
Quality counts at Interim HealthCare Hospice, and we strive to offer only the best to our patients and their families with Award-winning employees who consistently exceed 98% in patient and family satisfaction surveys. First of 300+ Interim offices to offer comprehensive hospice care and one of the largest hospice care providers in the UpstateOur Promise; Interim Hospice is about life and living every moment in the best possible place - at home, surrounded by loved ones. We serve our patients with the same comfort, support and love we would provide to our own family members and friends
- Provide state-of-the-art pain and symptom management
- Protect the dignity of our patients by respecting their individual choices
- Focus on quality of life and the achievement of personal goals
- Provide support, reassurance and empathy to families by giving them the tools, information and conﬁdence needed to carry out their roles as caregivers
- Maintain the highest quality, ethical and legal standards
- Interim HealthCare Hospice honors life with a plan for physical, emotional and spiritual care.
- Hospice and palliative care Certiﬁed Physician
- Hospice and palliative care Nurses & Aides
- Experienced Social Workers
- Dedicated Chaplains
- Committed Volunteers
- Full time evening and weekend On-Call staff members
We'll work with your schedule.
Various locationsGreenville, SC 29615
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training