Assistant to Director of Community Resource Development
StandUp for Kids - National Office
1. Helps sustain local resource contacts that can help homeless and street kids!
This could include calling, presenting, emailing and writing.
2. Work with community members to ensure our kids have the most recent referral
information on area clinics, shelter, food, and other basic services.
3. In coordination with the Director prepares and presents the program
to prospective donors, sponsors and partner organizations.
5. Coordinates all presentations and talks with civic groups and etc., with the Director of
Candidates should possess the following skills:
1. Enthusiastic team player able to work effectively with both the leadership team and
2. Strong leadership ability or Potential leadership qualities
3. Ability to plan and manage work with minimum direction
Assistant to the Director of Community Resource Development:
1. Superior verbal and written communication skills
2. Excellent organizational and planning skills
3. Strong sense of personal integrity
4. Sincere desire to help homeless and street kids
5. Time commitment of at least 2-3 hours per week to dedicate to fulfilling duties
6. At least six-months commitment to the organization
7. Background Check $18.00
8. Good research skills and knowledge of internet
9. Computer Skills including email, MS Word, Excel and powerpoint
About StandUp for Kids - National Office
200 Nelson Ferry Road, Suite B, Decatur, GA 30030, US
The mission is to end the cycle of youth homelessness throughout the United States. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives
StandUp for Kids fights to end youth homelessness by providing resources to homeless and at-risk kids. Resources range from basic hygiene, healthcare, counseling mentoring, and drug and alcohol rehabilitation to support through our four core programs: Street Outreach, Mentoring, Outreach Centers and Apartment Support.
Aside from these resources and services, StandUp for Kids provides a caring community who values all homeless and at-risk youth. Our mentors and volunteers establish non-threatening relationships with youth and provide them with the love and support of family, helping guide them to independence, education, and self-sufficiency.