5 people are interested
Assistant Director of Program Support
ORGANIZATION: StandUp for Kids - Orange County
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work in cooperation with other members of the leadership team to determine the material needs of the organization.
· Actively look for donors to contribute gift cards, food, etc
· Work with Marketing/PR to promote our needs and solicit in-kind donations.
· Respond to all inquiries regarding our donation needs.
· Coordinate with donors the pick-up/delivery of all donations.
· Ensure all donors fill out appropriate donation form.
· Maintain records of all donors and donations received.
· Send acknowledgment letters to donors in a timely fashion.
· With the assistance of Volunteer Support Team and writing staff assure effective internal communications to Volunteer Base
· Coordinate with Outreach Director to ensure delivery of all needed items to storage facility.
· Track volunteer hours and send to Executive Director at the end of the month.
· Reports all activities monthly to the Director of Program Support or Executive Director
Leadership Support/Accountability: Director of Program Support /Executive Director
4-6 Hours per week
One monthly Program Support Team Meeting; Quarterly Volunteer Meetings
Ability to plan and manage work with minimum direction.
About StandUp for Kids - Orange County
PO Box 14398, Irvine, CA 92623, US
The mission is to end the cycle of youth homelessness throughout the United States. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives
StandUp for Kids fights to end youth homelessness by providing resources to homeless and at-risk kids. Resource rang from basic hygiene, healthcare, counseling, menroring, and drug and alcohol rehabilitation to support through our four core programs: Street Outreach, Mentoring, Outreach Centers and Apartment Support.
Aside from these resources and services, StandUp for Kids provides a caring community who values all homeless and at-risk youth. Our mentors and volunteers establish non-threatening relationships with youth and provide them with the lov and support of famlly, helping guide them to independence, education, and self-sufficiency.
1055 El Camino DrSuite ECosta MesaCosta Mesa, CA 92626
April 15, 2022
- Youth Services
- Social Work
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours/week