This is a great entry-level volunteer position for someone looking to be part of The Borgen Project. Advocates can operate from anywhere in the U.S.
- Serve as an ambassador for the world’s poor. Build awareness of the issues and ways people can help.
- Manage and implement fundraising campaigns.
- Represent The Borgen Project in your city - attend events and engage people in the cause.
- Contact congressional leaders in support of key poverty-reduction programs.
- Excellent overall communication skills: oral, written, presentation.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize assignments.
Location: Nationwide (Telecommute Volunteer Role)
Hours: 4-hours per week
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start
About The Borgen Project
The Borgen Project 4818 14th Ave NW, Suite 7, Seattle, WA 98107, US
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
From CNN to The Huffington Post, the world is talking about the innovative movement that is downsizing global poverty. The Borgen Project believes that leaders of the most powerful nation on earth should be doing more to address global poverty. The national campaign is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy.
In and AroundNew York, NY 10027