Marketing and Communications Volunteer
8 people are interested
Are you interested in learning more about the non-profit sector? We’re looking for a volunteer with an interest in marketing and communications.
As a volunteer, you can expect the following:
- Explore the world of marketing and communications in the non-profit sector
- Maintain project plans
- Work with staff to implement campaign tasks and materials
- Gain experience using digital media platforms (web content, social media, video production, and Adobe Suite)
- Help coordinate meetings, events and presentations
- Develop skills in PowerPoint slide production
- Enhance your business writing skills
- Receive a reference letter for future employment opportunities
About Coast Mental Health
293 11th Avenue East, Vancouver, BC V5T 2C4, CA
Coast Mental Health supports, advocates for and promotes the recovery of people with mental illness. Our vision is a community that embraces and honours people with mental illness, so they may thrive and contribute.
A Vancouver based non-profit, we know that people living with mental challenges can thrive in our communities if they are given the right resources: housing, support services and employment and education opportunities. Our approach is client-focused and community-based. The people we serve - our clients - take the lead in their recovery, working side-by-side with Coast’s team to set goals and decide which services and programs will best help them meet these goals. They also play a key role in the overall success of the organization, whether as peer support workers, members and volunteers at our Clubhouse or Resource Centre, or part of our governance board or Planning & Partnership committee.
We'll work with your schedule.
293 East 11th AveVancouver, BC V5T 2C4Canada
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Event Planning / Management
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- The volunteer position is between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., however, we can be flexible to accommodate your availability during work hours for a a three-month period, once or twice a week
- Apply online using the link below and upload your resume and a cover letter expressing your interest in the position and why you would be the best candidate for the role - http://bttr.im/p8l20