8 people are interested
Volunteer Social Media Manager
ORGANIZATION: International Centre for Women Playwrights
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
International Centre For Women Playwrights
The International Centre For Women Playwrights (ICWP) is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting playwrights around the world. Our mission is to connect, inspire, and empower women playwrights to achieve equality on the world stages. Our Vision is for equal presentation, compensation, and recognition for plays by women around the world..
The International Centre for Women Playwrights through networking, mentoring, publications and advocacy, champions women-identified playwrights throughout the world.
ICWP operates a non-discrimination policy *notwithstanding the gender focus of its mission*. The policy applies to all ICWP employees, volunteers, members, clients and contractors.
- Managing social media for the International Centre for Women Playwrights, focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Working with a team of eight ICWP member volunteers posting on Social Media platforms
- Maintain a social media calendar
- Managing all social media activities i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach for ICWP members and their work, as well as promoting articles for and about women playwrights worldwide.
- Create social media campaigns and calls-to-action for special ICWP projects:
- Following the ICWP listserv and Achievements list on website Homepage in order to allow members' work to receive mentions-- tweets/retweets, Facebook likes and tags, LinkedIn.
- Keep stats on all social media platforms, and explore strengths and weaknesses of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of Social Media Management Tools such as Hootsuite an advantage.
As this is a Remote, Work from Home, Virtual, Telecommuting, Telework position, location can be anywhere in the USA. Location is not as important as skills, experience, enthusiasm and ability to work as a team.
The estimated hours are 4 hours per week.
A 12-month commitment is preferred.
3 More opportunities with International Centre for Women Playwrights
About International Centre for Women Playwrights
8371 Villa Marina Court, Mentor, OH 43210, US
THE MISSION OF ICWP To connect, inspire, and empower women playwrights to achieve equality on the world stages THE VISION OF ICWP Equal presentation, compensation, and recognition for plays by women around the world. The International Centre for Women Playwrights through networking, mentoring, publications and advocacy, champions women-identified playwrights throughout the world.
- is a registered not-for-profit organisation with the Internal Revenue Service of USA
Registration granted retrospectively from February 11th 2000.
- is a virtual organisation with no physical base
- is legally incorporated as a not-for-profit organisation in the state of Ohio, USA
- is run by volunteer playwrights, directors, performers who give up some of their time to ensure women playwrights from various countries and cultures can discuss and develop their work.
- is not a producing, funding or grant-giving organisation.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 1, 2023
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Program Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- People Skills
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- 12 month commitment, minimum