15 people are interested
Creative Writer Extraordinaire Needed
15 people are interested
Pink Space Theory is looking for a talented Blogger to generate engaging, original content for our website. Our mission is to promote science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math (STEAM), spark curiosity and passion for STEAM.
The Blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful blog posts.
To succeed as a Blogger, you should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.Blogger Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or STEM related field.
- Writing experience or familiarity with STEAM related topics and interests.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
Please go to http://bit.ly/2ExoDhW to fill out the application. All applications and resumes should be sent to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to working with you tocreate a space for the love of learning!
About Pink Space Theory
3360 Post Office Road, P.O. Box 14051, Woodbridge, VA 22193, US
To engage students through individualized, student-centered, and hands-on science, technology, engineering, arts, and math programs. To stimulate students’ passions and abilities to think critically, communicate freely, and work with others in collaborative and creative ways.
Pink Space Theory (PST) will integrate science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math (STEAM) into project-based learning challenges for K-8 students using a mobile makerspace ("mobile fab lab"). The team-based activities will include robotics, computer-aided, and tactile assisted design. This will be the first such program in Northern Virginia.
The goals of the program are to:
- Complement what students are learning academically,
- Introduce students to new ways to approach subjects to help them understand challenging concepts, and;
- Enhance technological literacy to enable students to effectively use technology to access, evaluate, integrate, create, and communicate information through STEAM activities
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 26, 2021
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- People 55+
- Must be at least 23
- 2-4 hours a month