Volunteers Needed- Hidalgo Home Fire Campaign
Join the Home fire Preparedness Team today and start making a difference in your community. choose from any of the exciting positions below:
- Smoke Alarm Installer - Conduct home visits, test existing smoke alarms in homes, replace batteries as needed, and install smoke alarms within the home according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Disaster Safety Educator - Provide education to residents on fire safety and additional local hazards, and assist residents in completing a home fire escape plan.
- Documenter/Reporter - Document resident information, including the services provided. Complete all acknowledgement forms and reports for campaign tracking.
About American Red Cross - Texas Gulf Coast Region
2700 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77098, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
709 S Broadway StMcAllen, TX 78501
- General Education
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Saturday January 18, 2020 7:30 am to 1:00 pm 709 S Broadway St McAllen, TX 9568931161
- Please Register at: https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=public_shift_listing&view_id=2&zip_code=78501