9 people are interested
Volunteer Angel Needed for Office Manager Help for Non-Profit Home Repair Program in Thurston County
9 people are interested
Our Mission: Rebuilding Together Thurston County is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides free home repairs and accessibility modifications for low-income homeowners. We serve low-income homeowners who are elderly, have disabilities, families with children, and veterans in need.
How You Help: Our mission is to help with repairing homes, revitalizing communities, and rebuilding lives. Your role allows us to get organized so that we can efficiently and effectively take care of our clients.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Outlet to apply existing skills and knowledge, try new ideas and build up your leadership and administrative skills
- The satisfaction knowing you are helping underprivileged people live safely in their homes
- Valuable experience within the nonprofit and for-profit sectors
Summary: We need an office manager! If you learn quickly, have high energy, compassionate about serving our community, then you are a perfect fit! We need an office manager to help with the client intake process and assist with overall administrative needs in the office. This role helps us aid our clients more effectively and efficiently. You will be helping us with applications, conducting phone screenings, documenting client needs, and performing a variety of tasks depending on project deadlines in the Olympia office. This will include answering phones and other administrative duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Field phone calls from existing and new clients
- Schedule contractors
- Working with the agencies
- Monitoring email account
- Documenting Needs
- Collecting & Inputting Data
- Organizing Resources
- Be self-directed, willing to take the initiative, and detail-oriented
- Administrative and organizational Skills
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Ability to discern appropriate actions
- Relationship building skills
- Basic computer skills required
-Scheduling repairs with clients and installers
- Working with potential and existing client
- Pulling together mailings
During staff meetings (12 pm - 2 pm), any weekday
Once per week for 4 hours
*Times may have ability to be flexible!
About Rebuilding Together Thurston County
809 Legion Way SE, Suite 306, Olympia, WA 98501, US
Repairing Homes, Revitalizing Communities, Rebuilding Lives
Rebuilding Together Thurston County is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides free home repairs and handicap modifications for low income homeowners and nonprofit facilities in Thurston County. We serve low income homeowners who are elderly, disabled, families with children, and veterans in need. Rebuilding Together Thurston County was founded in 2003 by the Olympia Remodeler's Council and other volunteers and is part of the Rebuilding Together national organization, with over 130 affiliates across the country.
809 Legion WaySuite 306Olympia, WA 98501
September 12, 2021
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- During staff meetings (12 pm – 2 pm), any weekday Once per week for 4 hours. Times may have ability to be flexible!