We are seeking a detail-oriented and enthusiastic Marketing Analyst to measure and boost the performance of our new website and social media channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn). You will play a vital role in collecting, organizing and analyzing a variety of data sets to provide recommendations on how to increase Vision Literacy’s reach and improve the effectiveness of our digital marketing strategy.
- Track, measure and analyze website activity and communications metrics using Google Analytics, social media analytics and key performance indicators
- Create monthly reports, highlighting key activity and trends over time
- Identify actionable insights and provide recommendations to increase traffic
- Help drive new users through our social media presence to the website through SEO and other marketing techniques
- Explore ways to engage existing supporters to become more active, through number of likes, shares and conversion into donors
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (i.e. finance, mathematics, statistics)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Minimum two years collecting data and conducting analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and GoogleDocs
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and self-manage deadlines
- Disciplined individual who works well in a telecommuting capacity
- Passion for education and helping people and their families build a better future
About Vision Literacy
Sobrato Center for Nonprofits, 540 Valley Way, Building 4, Milpitas, CA 95035, US
VISION LITERACY Partners Creating Opportunities MISSION STATEMENT: To assist All Bay Area adults, who wish to improve their basic literacy skills, succeed in this goal. Our programs build strong partnerships between learners, volunteers, and other members of the community to advance our vision of a literate society and a better future for everyone.
Vision Literacy is an award-winning nonprofit organization, dedicated to providing free, high-quality classes to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) and life skills to adults. By leveraging the unique resources of Silicon Valley, we empower adults and their families to succeed and thrive. In addition to raising their literacy skills, we encourage learners to pursue personal goals -- from engaging in their children’s education and helping with homework, to finding employment, starting a business, or becoming a citizen. We are located in Santa Clara County, California.