- Do you care about global issues and have a knack for writing easy to follow content? If you answered "yes" and would like to see your articles featured on The Borgen Project’s Blog or Magazine, then we would like to hear from you:
- To apply:
- Email your article according to this format to email@example.com for review.
- We’ll reply within a timely manner with a decision - either "Yes, we’ll publish your article on our Blog or Magazine" or "Please give it another shot - this one isn’t in-line with what we’re looking for".
- To apply:
- You can send in as many articles as you’d like as often as you’d like.
- This is an excellent opportunity to have your original content read by over 200,000 people that visit the borgenproject.org each month.
About The Borgen Project
The Borgen Project 4818 14th Ave NW, Suite 7, Seattle, WA 98107, US
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
From CNN to The Huffington Post, the world is talking about the innovative movement that is downsizing global poverty. The Borgen Project believes that leaders of the most powerful nation on earth should be doing more to address global poverty. The national campaign is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy.
In and AroundNewark, DE 19716
- Public Relations
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing