Workshop / Education Chairperson for SCORE Greater Cincinnati
Lead the Committee working with other members of the committee to:
- develop curriculum of workshops
- promote workshops through Constant Contact
- recruit speakers
- develop handout materials
- host workshops
- arrange venues for workshops
- set pricing
- manage attendance and performance statistics and document via periodic reports
SCORE is a nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration that helps aspiring and existing entrepreneurs succeed. Every year, our volunteers help thousands of entrepreneurs achieve their dreams of starting small businesses and achieving new levels of success. Volunteering is a way for you to give back, network with business experts, and share your knowledge. Join SCORE today to make a meaningful difference in your local economy.
Learn more at www.score.org/volunteer.
About SCORE Greater Cincinnati
525 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
We'll work with your schedule.
Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky AreaCincinnati, OH 45202
- Teaching / Instruction
- Financial Literacy
- Adult Education
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Resource Development / Management
- Orientation or Training
- As a SCORE Volunteer, this candidate may also choose other tasks within the organization so time is flexible.
- Will have to successfully complete SCORE Training program