Google Grants Manager
Alzheimer's Association - Greater Sacramento
Are you an experienced Google Ads manager? Do you have a few hours per month to help a nonprofit maximize their free Google ads? Then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a skilled Google Ads manager to run our existing Google Ad Grants account.
- Monitor the account and communication from Google related to the account.
- Make routine updates to keep it in compliance with Google’s policies.
- Work with communication staff to create new ad campaigns for new programs or events.
- Review analytics and make recommendations for maximizing grant.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of two years of experience designing and implementing successful Google Adwords campaigns
- Google AdWords and Analytics Certifications preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
2-4 hours per month
Open to volunteer from any area, since this work can be performed remotely
About Alzheimer's Association - Greater Sacramento
1455 Response Road, Suite 190, Sacramento, CA 95815, US
Our vision is a world without Alzheimer's. Our mission is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading, global voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care and support, and the largest private, nonprofit funder of Alzheimer's research. Our office is part of the Northern California & Northern Nevada Chapter. We enhance care and support for those affected by Alzheimer's disease and other dementias, fund research to find a cure/treatment, and advocate at the federal, state and local levels for research, prevention and care initiatives.