Human Resource Internship
The Borgen Project is hiring an HR Intern who will work remotely. This human resources role will focus on national recruitment and updating job postings.Key Responsibilities:
- Update job postings (80% of internship).
- Inform groups and classes of openings.
- Take on various tasks as needed.
- Everyone who is part of the organization assists the team with fundraising, 25-hours of this position is dedicated to creating and implementing a personal fundraising campaign.
- Assist with advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The HR internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks.
We respond to every applicant within 14 days. Please check your spam folder for our emails and if nothing has been received, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgQUALIFICATIONS
- Sense of responsibilities
- Passionate in making a difference
About The Borgen Project
The Borgen Project 4818 14th Ave NW, Suite 7, Seattle, WA 98107, US
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
From CNN to The Huffington Post, the world is talking about the innovative movement that is downsizing global poverty. The Borgen Project believes that leaders of the most powerful nation on earth should be doing more to address global poverty. The national campaign is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy.
In and aroundDenver, CO 80203