Become a host family for AnB Education!
ORGANIZATION: AnB Education
Please visit the new page to apply.
AnB Education is seeking a loving family to host an international student that will be attending a local area school for the spring 2020 semester.
Host families come in all forms! Our requirements are simply that you are able to provide the following:
- a bedroom with a proper bed, desk, and dresser
- transportation to and from school if there is no school bus provided
- up to 3 healthy meals a day
-kindness and support
Any outside expenses will be paid for by the student. Students are in high school and mostly arrive from Vietnam, Korea, and China. Host families can be rewarded a small stipend for hosting.
Please contact us for more information! Please include your phone number in your reply so we can reach out!
About AnB Education
290 PENNBROOK PKWY, LANSDALE, PA 19446, US
AnB Education Stands for Above and Beyond Education. "Inspiring the Dream of Education across all Nations." Established in 2009, AnB Education is a non-profit international exchange organization committed to the support of cultural experience along with academic support. AnB Education is appreciated in the exchange student community and known for its family-like atmosphere. As a fully accredited organization, AnB Education is successful with working international students, and it is supported by the Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (CSIET) . And approved by the CA Attorney General's Registry of International Student Exchange Visitor Placement Organizations.
AnB Education's number one priority is students’ safety
- A Worldwide leading international student organization.
- Professional college counseling
- Support students’ cultural experience as well as academic development
- Certified by the Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (CSIET)
Your HomePerkasie, PA 18944
September 6, 2022
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training