Help with the Food Mobile-Davita Dialysis Clinic
2 people are interested
Keystone's Foodmobile has been on the road bringing our emergency food shelf services to neighbors in need since the spring of 2015. Help keep the Foodmobile rolling by volunteering with this innovative program! Volunteers assist staff with stocking and organizing the Foodmobile as well as distributing groceries directly to community members.
The Foodmobile offers 29 distributions every month at 26 different community locations. Volunteering with the Foodmobile provides you with the opportunity to make a direct impact on hunger in your community!
The distribution at Davita Dialysis Clinic is the 3rd Monday of the month 9:45am-12:00pm
About Keystone Community Services
2000 St. Anthony Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55104, US
Our mission is to strengthen the capacity of individuals and families to improve the quality of life.
Keystone Community Services - is a multi-service organization providing human services in the areas of youth, senior, and basic needs programming. Keystone Community Services supports people in need with a variety of services to accomplish the following:
- Youth learn and gain skills that help them succeed in school, at home and in their community by participating in afterschool programming, academic tutoring, youth employment and culturally specific programs designed for immigrant youth.
- Families and individuals become more self-sufficient, stable and connected to their community through support from food shelves, crisis assistance, case management and family programs.
- Seniors remain independent and contribute to their communities by accessing active senior, volunteer, in-home support and case management programs.
- Community members connect to their neighborhoods and contribute to the vitality of St. Paul by volunteering, participating in community events, and supporting their neighbors in need.
We'll work with your schedule.
555 Park StreetSt. Paul, MN 55103
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3rd Monday of the month 9:45am-12:00pm