Tower Grove Park - Event Support
How You Can Help:
- Set up and break down event of tables, chairs, and décor.
- Manage guest experience by helping with check in, provide event information, and thank guests for attending event.
- Other shift duties depending on event type.
- Assist with production planning prior to event by working with the Community Programs Team to book vendors, draw layout, and serve as a POC for event day execution.
Days & Times Available:
Weekends and evenings. A typical shift can be between 2-4 hours; however, time commitment will vary for each project.
How to Sign Up:
For more information contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or visit our website at https://www.towergrovepark.org/volunteer.
Check back on our website for specific event dates.
About THE TOWER GROVE PARK FOUNDATION
4257 Northeast Dr, SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110, US
The mission of Tower Grove Park is to be an exemplary, well-preserved and well-presented, wooded Victorian park of international significance that provides important recreational, educational and cultural opportunities for the public in a way that is compatible with its unique and historic character.
Tower Grove Park is a public park and arboretum maintained, operated, and programmed by an independent Board of Commissioners and staff. The Board of Commissioners receive support from private donations, grants, rental fees, the Friends of Tower Grove Park, and the city of St. Louis. The Tower Grove Park staff is the only provider of maintenance for the Park.
Tower Grove Park’s landscape of grassy meadows, approximately seven thousand trees and many varied flowerbeds make the park an important urban green space. The Park is a premier urban and historical destination, and is maintained through an annual park maintenance program, an urban forest renewal program, and an array of free and low-cost educational, recreational, cultural and social opportunities for schools, neighboring communities, and the St. Louis region.
4257 Northeast DriveSt Louis, MO 63110
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Weekends and evenings. A typical shift can be between 2-4 hours; however, time commitment will vary for each project. NOTE: Check back for Event Schedule below.