9th Annual Central San Diego Black Chamber of Commerce Gala
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
The Central San Diego Black Chamber of Commerce is hosting the 9th Annual Gala and is in need of volunteers to help make this event a success.
If you are looking for a volunteer opportunity that allows you to wear your formal "Dress to Impress" outfit and the opportunity to connect with business leaders in the community, this is it!
Volunteer Assignments are as follows.
- Setup 12pm to apx 4pm - 5 volunteers are needed for Set-Up (dress to work)
- · Centerpieces, Signage, Greenroom, Awards, Step and Repeat, Programs/Pledge cards/pens, Wine
- Event Execution and Strike 3:30 pm to end of the event (apx 11 pm) 15 volunteers are needed for Event Execution (formal dress)
- Greeters, Registration, Check-in, Ushers, Auction Assistant, Paddle Raise Assistant, Spotter, Check-out and event shutdown.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About CENTRAL SAN DIEGO BLACK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE EDUCATION FOUNDATION
404 EUCLID AVE STE 383, SAN DIEGO, CA 92114, US
The Central San Diego Black Chamber of Commerce (CSDBCC) mission is to promote commerce for the advancement of economic development for Black-Owned businesses within the greater San Diego area. By giving our members greater exposure, providing forums to network and meet potential new clients and delivering world class programs geared towards developing growth and operational excellence, CSDBCC grows the capacity of Black-Owned businesses to create sustainable wealth in our communities.
The Central San Diego Black Chamber of Commerce is committed to accelerating economic growth and equal opportunity throughout San Diego County and beyond. We exist to spark the black business community and empower the African American entrepreneurs of our great city. We are champions of small business, entrepreneurship and our region. We welcome you to join our growing movement to educate, empower and engage.
US Grant Hotel326 BroadwaySan Diego, CA 92101
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 to 11 hours
- Formal dress may be required, Fully charged iphone or android may be needed. Professional demeanor.