Lonely Lady in Agoura
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Lonely lady is shut in and cannot leave her room. She stares at the same walls all day every day. Your visit would make a HUGE difference and is something she would look forward to eagerly. The lady can speak and loves to have visitors. It is best to go around meal times so she will sure to be awake. Sometimes she needs assistance with her meals especially if she is lying down and the tray is higher than she can see.
There is a process--application, background check, training and TB test, etc., to go through, but I will try to get you through it all as soon as possible so you can start! When you reply to this message, you should get a return message right away with my contact information.
Thank you for caring! You are so appreciated!
About South Valley Hospice
30851 AGOURA RD STE 105, Agoura, CA 91301, US
SVH believes in the sacred dignity of human life and that a terminally ill person has the right to decide and to direct their own care in their home or in the environment of choice. SVH provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support to patients and their families emphasizing quality of life when the quantity of life is limited. Our professional health care team includes our Medical Director, attending physicians, social workers, registered nurses, home health aids, chaplain, and volunteers who all strive to work together with the patient and family members with the ultimate goal of keeping the patient comfortable, free as possible from pain and anxiety, allowing the patient to die peacefully and with dignity.
- Quality - committing to excellence to be the very best in all we do.
- Passion - providing care and service to all with whom we come in contact.
- Diversity - striving to create collaboration, cooperation, and productivity by appreciating unique skills and abilities, and treating others with respect.
- Integrity - adhering to moral and ethical principles, soundness of character, honesty, and fairness.
Chesbro Rd.Calabasas, CA 91301
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 or more hours per week.
- The training is kind of long, but it is great training. Someone will go out with you the first time, and until you feel comfortable.